Vampire Knight RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Vampire Knight/Guilty Roleplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In the woods kinda

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Akira Kurai

In the woods kinda - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the woods kinda   In the woods kinda - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:46 pm

*Turns away lightly, and looks over at the piles of dust, so she didn't see Lala*
"You didn't let me have any fun, Yuki-san..." she says, staring at the piles darkly.
'Anyone who bothers me or wherever i am is going to go to hell...'
Back to top Go down
Yang

Yang

PostSubject: Re: In the woods kinda   In the woods kinda - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:47 pm

*Yan just stared to wake up, she looked over and saw lala's blood her eyes turned blood red with gold and said nothing.*
Back to top Go down
Yuki & Fuyu
Admin
Yuki & Fuyu

PostSubject: Re: In the woods kinda   In the woods kinda - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 4:21 pm

"dont worry about me protect the day class students."Yuki rasied his voice .the ice wall was slowly falling apart
Back to top Go down
https://vampire-knight-rp.rpg-board.net
Akira Kurai

PostSubject: Re: In the woods kinda   In the woods kinda - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 4:24 pm

*Looks to see the ice crack*
"Are you insane? That ice is going to break the windows!"
*Shatters all of the ice into dust, and then seals the enterance*
*Grinning darkly, she walks over, spinning her katanas in her hands*, and stands in front of the enterance*
Back to top Go down
Yang

Yang

PostSubject: Re: In the woods kinda   In the woods kinda - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 4:26 pm

*Yan stared to hear the Level E calling them she covered her eyes and closed her eyes "no. . no"she cries out over and over again*
Back to top Go down
Akira Kurai

PostSubject: Re: In the woods kinda   In the woods kinda - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 4:30 pm

*Blinks over at Yan, then stares out into the dark, waiting for the Level E to come out so she could fight*
"Just like protecting Aoi.... just think it's like protecting Aoi...." she mutters to herself.
Back to top Go down
Yuki & Fuyu
Admin
Yuki & Fuyu

PostSubject: Re: In the woods kinda   In the woods kinda - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 4:34 pm

Yuki fell to his knees low on energy"I----Wil-----l----Fig------ght"Yuki throws his rings in the air.Thay start to transform into roses.1 was yellow anthore, blue , and a brown, and red ,white.Yuki stands up throwing the yellow rose at the ground were the Lvl E were coming from.A electromagnict feild appered frying some lvl Es to dust
Back to top Go down
Akira Kurai

PostSubject: Re: In the woods kinda   In the woods kinda - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 4:37 pm

*Raises her eyes slightly and then takes a throwing knife from her belt. She flicks her wrist and it sinks into a Level E's chest, turning the Level E into dust. The knife flies back into her hand*
Back to top Go down
Yuki & Fuyu
Admin
Yuki & Fuyu

PostSubject: Re: In the woods kinda   In the woods kinda - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 4:43 pm

"thats a niffty knife you have there"Yuki throws the brown rose into the ground makeing a earth wall that had to be climbed over to get to the other side
Back to top Go down
Yuuki-Chan

Yuuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: In the woods kinda   In the woods kinda - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 4:46 pm

Lala got up, her neck was healed. She ran out of the shild and started killing the level E's.
Back to top Go down
http://higurashinakukoroni.darkbb.com/
Akira Kurai

PostSubject: Re: In the woods kinda   In the woods kinda - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 4:58 pm

Grins in a dark looking way, taking down several other Level E
Back to top Go down
Yuki & Fuyu
Admin
Yuki & Fuyu

PostSubject: Re: In the woods kinda   In the woods kinda - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 5:09 pm

Yuki throws the white rose into the air.A small tornado started up and started to kill the level E's
Back to top Go down
Akira Kurai

PostSubject: Re: In the woods kinda   In the woods kinda - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 5:48 pm

*Watches Yuki kill out the remainding Level E*
"...You're not too shabby yourself. Watch where that tornado is going, though."
Back to top Go down
Yuki & Fuyu
Admin
Yuki & Fuyu

PostSubject: Re: In the woods kinda   In the woods kinda - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 6:06 pm

"srry i cant controle it .it will just wear itsself out"Yuki said giveing a grin.The Roses turned back into rings and thay returned to his finger has he felll to the ground knocked out from lack of energy
Back to top Go down
Arisa Tsukiyomi

PostSubject: Re: In the woods kinda   In the woods kinda - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 6:14 pm

*Blinks as he fell down*
*Kneels down next to him and taps on his shoulder lightly*
"Oi. This isn't the place to take a nap. Wake up."
*She felt slightly exhausted, and transferred some of the energy inside her amythest necklace to her*

(Woops! My sister forgot to logg out of her account, so let's just say that this is Akira speaking! Gomen, gomen, it's so hard sharing a computer >.>)

Last edited by Arisa Tsukiyomi on Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yang

Yang

PostSubject: Re: In the woods kinda   In the woods kinda - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 6:16 pm

*Yan walk into the battle field while visible Animal spirits started to appear around her and attack the Level E's as she stopped right in font of them protecting them"your not getting us!" She yelled thought she was weak at the time and desperate for blood. "get her, we need them" one level E yelled out getting close to Yan, she bit them and sucked most of their blood out then left them, they turned human then into dust*
Back to top Go down
Yuki & Fuyu
Admin
Yuki & Fuyu

PostSubject: Re: In the woods kinda   In the woods kinda - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 6:45 pm

the energy was useless yuki wasknocked out cold and the wound on his back was worse thene it was be fore
Back to top Go down
Akira Kurai

PostSubject: Re: In the woods kinda   In the woods kinda - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 7:42 pm

*Stares at Yuki on the ground*
"....Oi........"
*Looks around, standing up*
"Anyone want to help me out here?"
*Sweat-drops*
Back to top Go down
Yuuki-Chan

Yuuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: In the woods kinda   In the woods kinda - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 4:47 am

Lala turned around and ran at Yuki. She then said, " Yuki? Yuki! You idiot, wake up! This isn't the time to sleep!!" The ice cracked and more level E's headed to them.

Lala then said, " FUCK! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!"
Back to top Go down
Akira Kurai

PostSubject: Re: In the woods kinda   In the woods kinda - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:58 am

*Swears silently and turns to Lala*
"You can take of Yuki-san, I'll get the Level E's."
*Runs forward and slashes a few Level E's apart."
Back to top Go down
Yuuki-Chan

Yuuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: In the woods kinda   In the woods kinda - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:59 am

Lala picked up Yuki and ran.
Back to top Go down
Akira Kurai

PostSubject: Re: In the woods kinda   In the woods kinda - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 6:18 am

*Finishes her mob of Level E's and then turns to one of the last ones*
"Okay... so who's next?"
*Blasts some apart*
Back to top Go down
Yuki & Fuyu
Admin
Yuki & Fuyu

PostSubject: Re: In the woods kinda   In the woods kinda - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 12:59 pm

On feild lala saw everyone fighting the level E's.Kename,cross,yuuki,the vampires and zero
Back to top Go down
Yuuki-Chan

Yuuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: In the woods kinda   In the woods kinda - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 2:31 pm

Lala girpped Yuki's shoulder. She brought him to the nurse office and told the head nurse to take care of him. Lala walked over and said, " I'm sorry..." crying.

Lala turned around and walked out of the nurses office.
Back to top Go down
Akira Kurai

PostSubject: Re: In the woods kinda   In the woods kinda - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 3:44 pm

*kills the last level e and leans on a wall, feeling exhausted*
"I used... too much.." she muttered to herself , slumping down onto the ground and closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the woods kinda   In the woods kinda - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the woods kinda
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampire Knight RolePlay :: Spam Area :: Role Play Archive-
Jump to: